CityLink Bus Routes Affected by Flooding
Due to flooding on Abilene roadways, CityLink is having to detour around the following segments of bus routes, and will not be able to provide service while water is high:
- EN 10 th Street : Judge Ely to Cockerell Drive
- Cockerell Drive: EN 10 th Street to East HWY 80
- Northway Drive: East HWY 80 to San Jacinto Drive
- San Jacinto Drive: Northway Drive to Lancaster Drive
- Treadaway: EN 16 th Street to EN 10 th Street
- S. Clack Street: Catclaw Drive to Curry Lane
- N 10 th Street: N. Clack to Plaza
- Plaza Street: N 10 th Street to N 1 st Street
- Marigold: Wall Street to Arnold Boulevard
- Steffens Street: S. Main Street to Arnold Boulevard
- N Willis Street: Ambler Avenue to N. 6 th Street
- N 12 th Street: Graham Street to Fannin Street
These are the potential weekday bus routes affected by current street flooding.If a resident is in need of bus service in any of these areas, please call 325-676-6(BUS)for the nearest bus stop.CityLink Staff is continually monitoring routes for changes.
For the latest on road closures, go to http://abilenetx.gov/living/news.