Street Division Projects
Week of January 14, 2019
- 4633 Catclaw Drive
- Catclaw Drive will be closed from Rebecca Lane to Westminster Drive Valley Gutter
- 1756 Mesquite Street
- Tear out and install concrete
- 2966 N. 15th Street
- Install valley gutter
- County Road 311
- County Road 311 will be closed from Country Road 318 to 17706 County Road 311
Partial/Full Depth Patch Repair (minor)
- 2435 Nonesuch Road
- Nonesuch Road will be closed from South Clack Street to Clover Lane
Remove & Replace
- 1801 Pine Street
- Surface level failure to be fixed with a surface level patch
Road Repairs & Closures
Corrected Street Maintenance Fee Letters on the way to Abilene Utility Customers
In the coming weeks, Abilene utility customers can expect to receive a corrected Street Maintenance Fee letter for their water account.
The City of Abilene is aware that approximately 83% of water customers have received Street Maintenance Fee letters containing information for a water account not associated with their address. The City was made aware of this error last week after a large portion of data used for the original mailing became corrupt, resulting in the confusion for citizens and property owners in Abilene.
The City of Abilene apologizes for the confusion. Utility customers who received a wrongly addressed Street Maintenance Fee letter can disregard it, and wait for a corrected letter to arrive in the mail.
To learn more about the Street Maintenance Fee, you can connect with the City of Abilene through these resources: