Most City Offices Closed Friday for Easter Holiday
The majority of City of Abilene offices and service centers will close Friday, April 19, in observance of Good Friday and the Easter holiday. Abilene Police, Fire, and those providing life safety services will be in operation. The City Secretary’s office will be available from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. for election-related needs. Please call 325-676-6202 for an appointment.
- City Hall
- Public Health District
- Convention Center Offices
- Development Corporation of Abilene
- Airport Administration Office
- Recreation & Senior Citizen Centers
- Animal Shelter
- Police & Fire Administration Offices
- Solid Waste Services Offices, Environmental Recycling, Brush, & Citizen Convenience Center
- Municipal Court – citations due Friday, April 19 will be due Monday, April 22 with no penalty
- Residential & commercial will run on regular schedule
- Will run on regular schedule
- Main & Mockingbird - open Friday, April 19, closed Saturday & Sunday, April 20 - 21
- South Branch - open Friday & Saturday, April 19 - 20, closed Sunday, April 21
The Abilene Zoo will be open regular hours.
The Water Services Center at 701 E. Hwy 80 will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For water emergencies, call 325.676.6000.
For animal related emergencies, call Abilene Police Dispatch at 325.673.8331