General Laboratory ServicesHealth District Facility
850 North 6th St.
Abilene, TX 79601
(325) 692-5600 office
(325) 734-5370 fax
The Abilene - Taylor County Public Health District operates a CLIA certified laboratory providing numerous tests. Must have Doctor's request before any of these tests can be performed.
- Complete Blood Count - Used for many general health check-ups. Checks for conditions such as anemia.
- Urinalysis - Detects any problems in the urinary tract, such as infections.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Chemistry Profile - Used for many general health check-ups. Combination of 20 different chemistry tests. Checks for glucose, cholesterol, liver functions, and electrolytes.
- Coronary Risk Profile - Checks the Total & HDL Cholesterol and performs calculations to determine a patients risk for coronary disease.
- Syphilis Testing - Test for this sexually transmitted disease.
- Hepatitis B Antibody Test - shows if you are immune to Hepatitis B.
Please call for individual lab pricing.