From the spacious lobby to the fully computerized lighting system, the Auditorium will impress you. It's hosted a wide range of meetings and performances, from major conventions to world-famous singers and hit Broadway musicals. The exceptional acoustics have drawn praise from the most veteran entertainers and the vast amount of fly and wing space allow elaborate set changes. The 70' by 72' foot stage (which includes a hydraulically operated orchestra pit) faces 2,091 seats. On the main level, 1,412 continental style seats and 12 wheelchair spaces are all within 116 feet of the stage. The 667-seat balcony is served by its own restroom facilities, and enclosed patios on either side of the auditorium are perfect for breaks or intermission.
The Auditorium has both chorus and private dressing rooms as well as a large and very comfortable green room. There is plenty of free parking space nearby, and all facilities within the Convention Center are accessible to the handicapped.
- Theater: Seating 2,091 (includes 12 wheelchair spaces) continental style (no center aisle), two-level balcony, all plush seating.
- Stage: The stage is 70'x72' including hydraulic orchestra pit lowering to 10'. Stage floor is stage lam. Wing space of 36'x46'x14' on both stage right and left has concrete floor. Proscenium is 28'x60'. (Grand teaser reduces proscenium to 15'x60' if required.) Loading is at stage level access through a single 14'x12' overhead door located stage right.
- Sound System: 32 channel Midas M-32 Digital Console; Speakers consist of a single point concealed center cluster and balcony fills. Monitor systems consist of six separate monitor sends with full equalization on each send. Monitors are controlled from FOH position and QSC front fills for pit seating.
- Lighting: ETC EOS lighting board. 30 Circuit FOH. 3 – onstage electrics with 40 circuits per electric; 6 circuits on balcony rail; 15 circuits in floor pockets around stage. 1 – 24 circuit ETC Portable Dimmer Pack. 2 – 2000 Watt Xenon Super Trouper Follow Spot; House lighting inventory includes – 56 – ETC Source 4 degree, 10 degree and 18 degree; 104 S4 Pars with lens set; 51 – S4 Bodies. 11 – 19 degree barrels; 27 – 26 degree barrels; 26 – 36 degree barrels; 40 – Altman 6” Fresnels, and 6 – 3 Cell CYC Lights
- Fly System: 30-line counterweight system is available. Fly floor is 14' above stage with easy access to the loading trail. Grid is 70' from deck. Available Fall 2016 – 39 – lineset – all automated programming. Controlled by ETC foundation controller.
- Stage Curtains: Grand Drape and Tormentors are rich burgundy, concert drape is pewter. All other legs are black with two additional black travelers and 70x28 Polycyc.
- Auxiliary Space: Lobby and mezzanine area with restrooms on both levels, four private and two chorus dressing rooms with showers and make-up lights, large attractive Green Room adjacent to stage for receptions, press conferences, etc.