COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Visit abilenetx.gov/vaccineschedule & read all eligibility information before clicking Proceed.
- Enter your personal information & click Proceed.
- Answer the health history questions and click Proceed.
- If you are eligible, you will be able to choose a date for your vaccine appointment. Click on the box to open a calendar. Available dates will be shown in blue; unavailable dates will be grayed out.
- Once you select a date, you can choose a location and time for that date by clicking in the Locations box.
- Click confirm, and a QR code with a confirmation screen will appear. Please screenshot this code or print it out to bring to your appointment to be looked up more efficiently.
- If you can't save or print the code, you can also be looked up by showing your picture ID
What to Expect at the Vaccine Clinic
- The health district is located at 850 N. 6th St. Parking is available in the front or back of the building.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Please print, complete, and bring the following forms with you:
- Your Picture ID
- Vaccine Consent Forms (PDF)
- If insured, please bring your physical card or make a copy
Please visit our Vaccine Clinic information page for more information, including helpful tips.
If you Have Questions About the Vaccine
Please visit our COVID-19 page and scroll down to COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for more information.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Moderna is available for the primary series for children 6 months to 4 years of age.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 Booster Vaccine?
As of June 24, 2022 5 years and older: People who received a Pfizer-BioNTech primary series should get a booster. Only some people can get a 2nd booster dose. 6 months through 4 years: Currently a booster dose is not authorized for children in this age group.
To register with us, selecting an occupation is not required to qualify.
Further information can be found at the CDC Booster Guidelines