The Abilene Convention Center's Exhibit Hall and Conference Center are host to a variety of exhibitors and vendor shows throughout the year. We strive to make move-in and tear-down simple and to provide exhibitors with versatile spaces.
Both the Conference Center and the Exhibit Hall have ramps and loading docks to move larger items to and from the Convention Center. A loading zone is also available for dropping off equipment on the north side of the facility.
Electrical power can be run to any exhibit space in either room, and with a kitchen in each room, food can be prepared and served from booths as well.
The Convention Center has on-street parking to the south and ample parking on the north side of the facility.
A Notice to Exhibitors
Failure to comply with these policies will result in additional charged.
- Pins, Staples, Thumb Tacks, Screws, Nails, Tape and Command Strips are not allowed on tables, walls, partitions and curtains.
- The use of glue guns and irons are prohibited on tables, chairs and carpeted areas.
- NO taping to windows, painted or wood surfaces.
- Tape is not allowed on the Exhibit Hall Floor.
- GAFFERS TAPE is the only approved tape for the Foyer floors.
- Hay, Glitter, Sand and Confetti are not allowed in the facility.
- All trailers must be parked in the far north parking lot after unloading
- Parking in Convention Center Staff parking is prohibited.
- Armor All or Pledge type products are not allowed in the facility.
- Equipment shall not be dragged on the floors.
- Vendors are responsible for disposing of trash within your booth.
- Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and taken to the recycle bin located next to the Convention Center Staff parking
- Do not block emergency exits.
We appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Abilene Convention Center staff.
Auditorium Load In
Conference Center Load In
Exhibit Hall Load In