Contest Information & Rules
If interested in participating in the Big Day of Minis Contest, please consult the information below. If you have questions, please Email Randall Minnick or call at 325-677-2474.
- There are three (3) separate categories you may enter: Group, Kit, and Freeform. Remember, each category is open to all ages.
- Participants are allowed to submit one (1) time in each of the three (3) categories.
- Participants will "Sign In" with the form available for print, or on location so that it may be placed in its appropriate area for viewing and judging. You will need to include.
- First and Last Name
- Title of the Submission
- Brief Description
- All submissions will be accepted on Saturday, January 28 between 9:00AM and 3:00PM.
- Judging will commence at 4:00PM and winners will be announced at 5:00PM.
- All submitted works should be collected and taken with you after the contest. Any items not picked up by 5:30PM on Friday, February 3, will become the property of the library.
- All judging is at the discretion of our three judges and reflect their personal experience with the craft.
All submissions need to be family-friendly. Any entry in question will be reviewed by the host of the event, Randall Minnick.
Below you will find specific information for each of the three categories of the contest.
MODEL CITIZEN AWARD
2023's CONTEST JUDGES