- Library Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I access the library's catalog and databases outside of the library?
- I can't log into the catalog? What's wrong?
- Are there meeting rooms available at the library?
- Does the library offer programming for adults?
- Does the library provide access to business center services?
- Can I donate books to the library?
- Do you offer library tours?
- Do you have WiFi?
- Do you provide Internet access?
- Do you proctor exams?
- What do I do if the Library doesn't own an item I want?
- How do I get a library card?
- Can I get a library card if I do not live in Abilene?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- Why do I need an email on file with the library?
- Why am I not receiving my email notifications?
- What's a PIN and how do I get one?
- How long does my library card last and how do I renew it?
- How long can I keep an item?
- What are your late fees?
- How and where do I pay my library fees?
- I've lost a book. What do I do?
- I've returned a book that still appears on my account. What do I do?
- Can I checkout books if I don't have my library card with me?
- Can I return books to any location?
- Can I return books after the library closes?
- How do I renew library materials?
- Why can I not renew certain library items?
- How many items can I checkout?
- How do I request an item or place a hold?