Daddy Daughter Dance - GLOW the Night Away
Join us Saturday, February 4th for a GLOW-TASTIC event!
Light up the night at our annual
Daddy Daughter Dance - Glow the night AWAY!
Now held at the Taylor County Coliseum
Lets dance, snack, GLOW, and make memories BRIGHT enough to LIGHT the dark for years to come!
The dance is open to girls ages 3-13 years old and their dads or male role models.
Please note, EACH person must be registered to enter the dance.
Any cancelations must be made 14 days prior to the event start date.
- Date and Time: Saturday, February 4th, 2023, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: Taylor Country Coliseum
- Early Registration Ticket Cost is $12 per person, At-the-Door ticket cost is $22 per person. EACH person must have a ticket to enter the dance There WILL be an ATM at the door.
- Expo Center doors open at 6:30 pm for professional pictures
- Dance Floor doors open at 7:00 pm
- Snacks and Refreshments will be served throughout the evening
- Theme: Glow the night AWAY!
- Attire is completely up to YOU!. Some couples like to dress to the theme, others like to wear fancy dresses. The party will be decorated to Glow-in-the-Dark Theme. Questions? Give us a call at the Parks & Recreation Administration office or message us on social media.
Registration opens on December 5th.
How to Register
- Click here to visit our registration website.
- Once registration is open, you can add the 2023 Daddy Daughter Dance activity to your cart.
- Before you can continue to check out, you’ll either need to log in or create a new account.
- To create a new account, all you need to do is fill out the necessary information. Once your account has been created, you can log in to continue to the shopping cart.
- In the enrollment process, you select the participant (most likely yourself ) that will be attending the event, fill out any additional information, and right before you proceed to shopping cart, you select Register Another Participant for this Activity (likely your Daughter) to register anyone else that may be attending the Daddy Daughter Dance. Continue this process until the appropriate number of tickets are purchased.
- Once everyone is enrolled, you may proceed to your shopping cart and checkout to complete your registration for the Daddy Daughter Dance.