Adventure Cove opening day is May 28th!
Become a Certified Shallow Water Lifeguard!
Are you whistle-worthy?
A pirate of the high seas, Adventure Pete was following a treasure map that took him deep into the Big Country. Here is where he discovered an oasis abundant in treasure. Pete, along with an assembly of close friends, quickly settled into a life of fun in the sun at Adventure Cove with the quest to share their treasure with the citizens of Abilene.
At Adventure Cove, families will get to enjoy a leisure pool with a zero-depth beach entry, a lazy river, a pair of water slides, a covered patio, and a new bathhouse. The facility has been designed with the future in mind, providing space to eventually add features and expand the lazy river.
|Age/Height||Cost of Admission|
|Kids Age 2 and Under||Free|
|Kids Under 48 Inches||$4|
|Kids 48 inches and Over||$6|
|Adults (Age 18 and Older)||$7|
- Children 15 and older can enter the pool by themselves
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Everyone entering Adventure Cove must pay admission
- Maximum capacity of 504
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Only Coast Guard approved floating devices are allowed
- Forms of payment include cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Guests must provide their own locks.
See photos of Adventure Cove in the Photo Gallery.