CityLink will be closed Monday, June 19th for Juneteenth. We will resume regular business hours on Tuesday, June 20th.
CityLink Customer Survey
We want your feedback! Let us know by answering a brief survey.
ZipZone On-Demand Public Ridesharing
- Schedule your on-demand trip within the ZipZone
- Ride along with convenient curb to curb service
- Share your ride with others heading the same way
Have you seen our new look?
CityLink Bus Stops now have route & bus tracking information!
- Large Numbers indicate the route(s) serving the stop
- Real-Time bus tracking is available by calling (325) 240-5678 and using the Stop ID number
- Real-Time location & bus ETA is also available by downloading the TransLoc app for your mobile device
CityLink is proud to introduce a “Where’s My Bus?” App by TransLoc.
With this app CityLink riders will be able to:
- See scheduled arrival times
- Live tracking of vehicle location
- Pin your favorite stops
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? This newest technology also provides a number to text to find out the next time the bus will arrive, look for the signs posted at each bus stop.
How to use TransLoc
Need help installing or using TransLoc? Watch this helpful video.
Travel Training Program
CityLink offers free 'travel training' for individuals who want to access the fixed-route bus system. The program also teaches individuals with disabilities and older adults how to travel independently using public transportation. This program offers three types of training tailored to meet each participant’s need:
Participants in this type of training work one-on-one with a travel trainer to practice using buses to travel to locations they visit on a regular basis.
Travel trainer provides a general introduction to bus accessibility to educate participants on how to use the CityLink services.
Group Transit Orientation
A travel trainer provides an overview of accessibility features in transit vehicles and how to plan trips, pay and travel safely in the community while using fixed-route buses.
Groups and Individuals can sign up for travel training by calling 325-676-6BUS Option 2.
West Central Texas Rides (WCTX)
WCTX Rides is a safe, dependable, cost-effective, and seamless transportation network that provides mobility, improved quality of life, and a stimulus for economic development in West Central Texas.
Plan trips using our region's transportation system for affordable, accessible, and connected transportation.
- City and Rural Rides
- Disability in Action
- Double Mountain Coach
- Private Transportation services (Greyhound, ridesharing, taxis, etc)
Plan Your Trip
Customer Health & Safety
CityLink considers the health and safety of its passengers and employees as top priority and is addressed with the utmost importance.
CityLink continues to disinfect high touch areas inside our buses after each trip in addition to nightly sanitizing. The passenger lobby area is also disinfected serval times throughout the day.
Effective immediately, customers are no longer required to wear masks while using CityLink services. This is following the announcement from the TSA: the CDC is still encouraging customers to mask up to protect themselves while using public transportation.
CityLink is the public transit system for the City of Abilene. We provide safe, reliable, and affordable transportation for the citizens of Abilene.
What We Do
- Fixed Route Service - We provide eight weekday and six Saturday fixed route routes, which are distributed geographically across the city
- Paratransit Service - We provide door-to-door ADA paratransit service
- Evening Service - We offer advanced reservation, on-demand curb to curb service after 6:15pm until 11:45pm, Monday through Saturday.
All services are provided Monday-Saturday. There is no service Sundays or on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.