2021 Free Tax Help @ Your Library
We’re proud to partner with the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Tax-Aide program during tax season. Multiple sessions will be hosted where IRS-trained volunteers are available to help you e-File your taxes at the library.
Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of this popular service.
2021 Free Tax Help Schedule | Running February 24 - April 17
No Session Offered April 2-3
Library doors will open at 9:00AM and face masks will be required for all who wish to participate. Prior to the session starting, tax volunteers will begin to register guests. Once they have reached their maximum number of allotted sessions for the day, registration will close. The library will do our best to keep everyone alerted via Facebook and Twitter.
Sessions will be offered Wednesdays through Saturdays from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
Participants Must Bring the Following Materials:
- Blank check (or know your bank's routing & account numbers) if you want to direct deposit any refund(s).
- Photo ID for self (and for spouse, if filing jointly).
- Social Security Card(s) for all individuals to be listed on the tax return as dependents.
- Wage and earnings statement(s) such as W-2(s) from all employers.
- Any other financial information and/or documents relating to income, expenses, and banking.
Additional Information for Current Tax Season
If you wish to file your taxes yourself, there will only a limited supply of major tax forms at your library. You may visit us and help yourself to available forms, or library staff may print out requested forms at a cost of $0.15 per page. You also have the option to access tax forms online by visiting the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website from home.
If you would like to order copies of forms and publications directly from the IRS, you may do so by visiting the IRS website.