From the spacious lobby to the fully computerized lighting system, the Auditorium will impress you. It has hosted a wide range of meetings and performances, from major conventions to world-famous singers and hit Broadway musicals.
- 45,000 Square Feet
- Seating Capacity: 2,091 (includes 12 wheelchair spaces)
- An additional 90 seats may be added in the orchestra pit
The exceptional acoustics have drawn praise from the most veteran entertainers and the vast amount of fly and wing space allow elaborate set changes. The 70x72 ft. stage (which includes a hydraulically operated orchestra pit) faces 2,091 seats.
On the main level, 1,412 continental style seats and 12 wheelchair spaces are all within 116 feet of the stage. The 667-seat balcony is served by its own restroom facilities, and enclosed patios on either side of the auditorium are perfect for breaks or intermission.
The Auditorium has both chorus and private dressing rooms as well as a large and very comfortable green room.
- Auxiliary Space: Lobby and mezzanine area with restrooms on both levels, four private and two chorus dressing rooms with showers and make-up lights, large attractive Green Room adjacent to stage for receptions, press conferences, etc.
- Fly System: 39-lineset - all automated programming. Controlled by ETC foundation controller.
- Lighting: ETC EOS lighting console. 30 Circuit FOH. 3 - onstage electrics with 40 circuits per electric; 6 circuits on balcony rail; 15 circuits in floor pockets around stage. 1 - 24 circuit ETC Portable Dimmer Pack. 2 - 2000 Watt Xenon Super Trouper Follow Spot; House lighting inventory includes: 49 - ETC Source 4 bodies; 11-19 degree, 22- 26 degree, 28- 36 degree 50- 10 degree (FOH) lens tubes; 104 S4 Pars with lenses; 40 ETC D60 lustr+ LED, 40 - Altman 6 inch Fresnels, and 6 - 3 Cell CYC Lights.
- Sound System: 2-Yamaha CL5 72 Channel Sound Consoles with Dante Networking. One is located in balcony for FOH mix; second may be used for monitor mix. House speakers are EAW ANNAs with left, center and right arrays with 4 21" Fulcrum Acoustic subs. 12 Tannoy VX 12's for monitors. Front fills are K-Array Anakonda.
- Stage: The stage is 70 feet by 72 feet including hydraulic orchestra pit lowering to 10 feet. The stage floor is stage lam. A spacious wing space of 36 feet by 46 feet by 14 feet of concrete floor on both stage right and left. The proscenium is 28 feet by 60 feet. (Grand teaser reduces proscenium to 15 feet by 60 feet if required.) Loading is at stage level access through a single 14 feet by 12 feet overhead door located stage right.
- Stage Curtains: Grand Drape and Tormentors are rich burgundies, concert drape is pewter. All other legs are black with two additional black travelers and 70 by 28 Polycyc.
- Theater: Seating 2,091 (includes 12 wheelchair spaces) continental style (no center aisle), two-level balcony, all plush seating.