If you are currently sick or have tested positive for COVID-19, view the following guides and information from the CDC. Be sure to monitor your symptoms carefully and contact your health care provider if you develop more serious symptoms, especially shortness of breath.
- Test-to-Treat Medication Locator
COVID-19 medications are now available through your doctor, local pharmacies, and health clinics. Use this tool to find these locations near you
- Therapeutics Locator
Search by therapy and by zip code to find potential locations for COVID-19 therapeutics
Anyone 6 months and older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine from the Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District Clinics. All FDA approved COVID-19 vaccines effectively prevent moderate cases of the infection and are extremely effective at preventing severe disease that can lead to hospitalization and death. Read more about vaccine safety at cdc.gov, or view updated Vaccination information (as of 4/19/23)
Vaccination Appointments at the ATCPHD
- Request your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Online
- Solicite su Cita de Vacuna contra el COVID-19 en Línea
How do I schedule my appointment for a Vaccine Clinic?
- Visit abilenetx.gov/vaccineschedule & read all disclosures before signing.
- Enter your personal information.
- Answer the health screening questions.
- Enter your preferred date and choose a time for your vaccine appointment. Available times will be shown in the drop-down box
- Once you have completed all the required information, you will be prompted to sign the final document. Click the sign button and your appointment information will then be forwarded to the Abilene Taylor County Health District.
- You do not need to print your completed form.
National Vaccine Finder
- National Vaccine Finder
Find a location near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment
- Please keep your vaccine card. This card serves as your shot record and must be saved for proof of vaccine. Additional information about your COVID-19 vaccine record can be found here.