Become a Certified Shallow Water Lifeguard!
This class provides entry-level participants the knowledge & skills to prevent, recognize & respond to aquatic emergencies in shallow water up to 5 feet & to provide care for breathing & cardiac emergencies, injuries & sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
- Minimum of 15 years of age
- Swim 100 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 50 seconds:
- Swim 20 yards
- Submerge to a depth of 4 to 5 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object
- Return to the surface and walk or swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point with both hands holding the object
- Exit the water without using steps or a ladder
Click here to register now!
- Option 1: April 29th - May 1st
- Option 2: May 13th - 15th
- Option 3: May 20th - 22nd
This three-day class follows the following schedule:
- Friday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm