Where can my sports team practice?

Many City parks have practice backstops. While they aren't reserved, particular leagues have historically used the sites. Check with your league for direction. Many of the school sites also have backstops. The game fields are under contract with the sports leagues. Check with the school administration for more information.

Advance reservations are considered on a first come, first served basis for up to one year advance. Reservations are subject to any price increase approved by the City Council. The person renting the City facility must be 21 or older. For more information, please call 325-676-6217.

To request the use of a park facility ballfield, see our Facility Rental and Use page.

Show All Answers

1. What are the park hours?
2. Do you have a parks map with their amenities?
3. Which areas of the park allow for alcohol?
4. Am I allowed to park on the grass at the park?
5. Is smoking allowed in the parks?
6. Am I allowed to bring my own barbecue into the park?
7. Can I have an open fire in the parks?
8. Where can I fly my drones or other electronic flying devices?
9. Is a fishing permit required if I want to fish in the park?
10. What are the walking distances of the park trails?
11. Does the City have any camping facilities?
12. What are the rules regarding dogs in the parks?
13. Where can my sports team practice?
14. What are the rules at the dog park Camp Barkeley?